The creative mind is a powerful instrument.
Modern science dictates that your reality is ultimately a manifestation of your mind.. you are, or you become what you think – a sentiment famously echoed by the great Buddah..
“All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become.”
The law of vibration dictates that nothing remains still. Everything, motionless as some things appear to the naked eye, is actually moving.. everything vibrates. Everything in the entire universe is pure energy, each taking it’s form by vibrating at different frequencies – as confirmed by science.
There exists an axiom stating that “like energy attracts like energy” upon which the “Law of Attraction” is based. Every one of your physical senses is conveyed through vibrations as are your thoughts and emotions. Therefore, the ultimate power of your own mind hinges on your ability to control your mental vibrations.
“What ever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill, Think And Grow Rich
With this revelation, credence must be given to the following differentiators between those who find financial success at will and those who simply, don’t!
Perhaps.. you can compare how your thoughts align..
1. Average people think MONEY is the root of all evil. Rich people believe POVERTY is the root of all evil.
2. Average people think selfishness is a vice. Rich people think selfishness is a virtue.
3. Average people have a lottery mentality. Rich people have an action mentality.
4. Average people think the road to riches is paved with formal education. Rich people believe in acquiring specific knowledge.
5. Average people long for the good old days. Rich people dream of the future.
6. Average people see money through the eyes of emotion. Rich people think about money logically.
7. Average people earn money doing things they don’t love. Rich people follow their passion.
8. Average people set low expectations so they’re never disappointed. Rich people are up for the challenge.
9. Average people believe you have to DO something to get rich. Rich people believe you have to BE something to get rich.
10. Average people believe you need money to make money. Rich people use other people’s money.
11. Average people believe the markets are driven by logic and strategy. Rich people know they’re driven by emotion and greed.
12. Average people live beyond their means. Rich people live below theirs.
13. Average people teach their children how to survive. Rich people teach their kids to get rich.
14. Average people let money stress them out. Rich people find peace of mind in wealth.
15. Average people would rather be entertained than educated. Rich people would rather be educated than entertained.
16. Average people think rich people are snobs. Rich people just want to surround themselves with like-minded people.
17. Average people focus on saving. Rich people focus on earning.
18. Average people play it safe with money. Rich people know when to take risks.
19. Average people love to be comfortable. Rich people find comfort in uncertainty.
20. Average people never make the connection between money and health. Rich people know money can save your life.
21. Average people believe they must choose between a great family and being rich. Rich people know you can have it all.
If this all is too much to comprehend in one sitting, feel free to return and re-read at your leisure or, consider other ways to monetize your thoughts.
About the author: Kevin Waldron is an affiliate marketer who enjoys writing quotes and sharing his perspective with a view to inspiring others. Feel free to connect with him on Facebook.